Opening Date: January 22, 2024
Closing Date: March 15, 2024
The Deep Time Peter Buck Fellowship application process will be accepting applications in January, 2024.
All application materials should be submitted to the Smithsonian Online Academic Appointments website (SOLAA) by midnight (EST) on March 15, 2024. Please follow directions for setting up an account under the “Start an Application” (orange button on top right of home page), designating the program as Deep Time Peter Buck Fellowship. The program website is: https://fellowships.si.edu/opportunity/deep-time-peter-buck-postdoctoral-fellowship-program.
Questions regarding the fellowship and the application process can be emailed to Dr. Huber, email@example.com, or Dr. Anna K. Behrensmeyer, firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews and the decision about the next Deep Time Peter Buck Fellow are expected to occur in April, 2024.
- Paleobiology Department: http://paleobiology.si.edu/
- Research and Collections: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/research
- Deep Time Exhibition: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/exhibits/david-h-koch-hall-fossils-deep-time
- Deep Time Virtual Tour: https://naturalhistory2.si.edu/vt3/NMNH/
- NMNH Office of Education: https://naturalhistory.si.edu/education
Note that this Deep Time Fellowship call is separate from the Smithsonian Institution Fellowship Program, which has an annual deadline of November 1 and is 100% research.
Department of Paleobiology, MRC-121
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Institution, PO Box 37012
Washington D.C. 20013-7012, U.S.A.